Thursday, October 16, 2014

Vacation 2014

We had the opportunity to take a great vacation/ tag along with dad on his conference in August. I have more pictures on my camera but I'm having a terrible time getting them off of there so I thought I'd at least post these. 
First morning on Atlanta. Hudson was very cute and cuddly with his sword of course. 

Ahhhh.... Destin, Florida. This is the view from our balcony. 

A selfie of mom enjoying time on the balcony. 

Hudson & Dad

Getting that quality book reading time in. 

Hudson picked up some horrible sleeping habits are on this trip, but he sure looked cute!

Hours and hours of car time. Hudson is all set with two drinks & his own DVD player.

Home at last. Still not sleeping well at this point but Teaspoon (the cat) is happy to greet us! 
Sadly, this is the last picture of our sweet Teaspoon:( we haven't seen her since we moved to the new house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment