Friday, December 12, 2014

18 Months Old & Getting Sillier Everyday

Hudson is 18 months old now & he gets sillier everyday. 
Hudson thought it would be funny to climb on a chair... Right next to the breakable decor that I thought I had put up high enough. Little did I know this was only the beginning of LOTS of climbing.


This is the first time I've ever made cinnamon rolls. Yum!

Silly boy... He was so proud of himself! 


A pic of my mom, sister & I to celebrate birthdays.

The hubby and I. Oh and Miss Olivia (that's going to be her name). I'm about 33 weeks along in this picture. 

Hudson & Daddy....aka: sweetest picture ever! 

Enjoying the Macy's thanksgiving day parade. 

Hudson is a big boy just like his cousins. 

(Not the greatest pic) we put the double stroller together to get ready for lil sis. Hudson decided it was his chair for the night & wouldn't get out.

Happy boy playing with his blocks.

This big boy is pretty sure he is ready to sit at the table all of the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment