Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hudson Wayne

Here is the story of how our little guy came into the world.
This is my husband Nathan and I. I was about 37 weeks along in this picture and super anxious to meet  our little guy.

 At 39 weeks we decided to head to the hospital to be induced. Nathan & I arrived at 8 P.M. and by 8:30 I was having contractions every 2-3 minutes. After a loooong night 21 hours of labor we had our precious addition.
 Our family waited patiently in the hallway.
 Here he is! This is the first picture of Hudson. He weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz. and was 20 inches long.
I love this picture of the two grandmas celebrating the birth of their grandson. The sheer joy here is more than words can express.
 Doesn't he look all pink and perfect?

 What a proud Dad. I feel so blessed. I couldn't ask for a better husband to love and support me through labor and delivery. Everything went so well and I'm so thankful for this man who was there for me every step of the way.
I just can't get enough of this guy. 
Here are the proud grandparents. 



Hours after birth Hudson had his first bath.

Look at all that hair. There is so much she had to brush the gunk out!

I love the ink prints on his feet. Just so you know his prints turned out great :)

Hudson in his pjs all clean and fresh.

Here is a picture of my momma, Mimi and baby Hudson. 


Here is photo of Nathan's mom, Nana and Baby Hudson after we made it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment