Tuesday, October 29, 2013

We Love Fall!

Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love how pretty everything looks with the colorful leaves. I love the change of clothes (babies in overalls), pumpkin carving and of course I love it when the Cardinals are in the postseason.
 My smiley guy in his overalls :) He finding his toes!
 I took Hudson outside to play and Teaspoon thought she would join in on the fun.

 Almost there! Hudson gets better at sitting up every day.
 A picture by Mom's flowers... just can't quite look at the camera...
 Its a frog day! 
 Me and my lil froggy. I love this guy!
 We have fun during play time
 Nathan's pumpkin is on the left... scary! Mine is on the right and Hudson's is little one in middle. We had fun putting his hand and foot prints on it. Just too much going on to get pictures during the decorating.
Father & Son watching the Cardinals in the World Series

No comments:

Post a Comment