Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hudson is….almost….crawling!

Our little guy has started rolling all over the house! 
He is very proud of himself and he get cuter every day.

 This is the side pose. Sometimes he just teeters back and forth til he decides which way he wants to go.
 Alright guys I'm ready. now all I have to do is figure out how to move these arms and legs in this position.
 The classic Hudson fish flop! I need to get this on video so you can see it in motion. :)
 Push ups anyone?

 Strike a pose! I love my little cheeser!
 Playing with Daddy. Love that belly!!
 Vroom Vroom!
 Checkin out his new toy.
I know I've said it before but this guy LOVES to play! As I write this he is rolling around the living room stopping every few rolls to play with his toys (and my curtains….) We are so blessed to have such a happy fun loving baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment