Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summer Lovin'

It's summer time! Hudson got his first taste of summer. 
I just can't get over how cute he looks in his swim suit.
                  Daddy and Hudson matched today so I had to get a picture of my two loves in blue.
                                                                 How cute is this?
                                         He was really tired of me trying to get a good picture.
                                                     Me and my little man. I love this hat!
                                A family shot by the pool. Poor Hudson, if only the hat fit him....
 
 It doesn't look like it in this picture but he really enjoyed the water. I have a feeling this guy is going to be hard to keep out of this pool next summer.





No comments:

Post a Comment