Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hudson: Weeks 3 & 4

 For Memorial Day this year my hubby decided to grill hamburgers and hot dogs. I do have to say that he is quite the grill master because these burgers were delicious!
 I've always loved how cuddly babies are after a bath and my son is no exception.
He is wide awake here and I'm pretty sure he is pretty happy to be done with his bath.
 Hudson hanging out in his pjs.... if you haven't noticed already I love my baby in his pajamas!
                                                 Hudson always has his tongue out :P
                                                                     Hudson & Mom
                        This is Hudson taking his first bottle. I couldn't believe how fast he drank it!
                                                      Nathan did a great job feeding him!
                                                                     Play time!

                               This is kind of a silly face but don't I look cute in my overalls?
                                                           Theres that tongue again...

No comments:

Post a Comment