Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Little Cutie Pie

Everyday with this guy is so much fun. I feel so blessed to have such a precious little boy to raise.
 Its tummy time again. He is actually starting to like it and has already learned
to roll from his belly to his back!
 I love him with this hood on his head. :)
 My two guys. How cute is it that Nathan fell asleep with Hudson's binkie in his mouth!!!
 Hudson has his frog hat on with his shirt that says "Off to Grandma's"
 Look at that cute belly! He has gone from screaming during every single diaper chat to having long "conversations" with me while I change it.
 Sleepy boy.
 We went to camp Cyokamo with Nathan this year and stayed in a hotel because this momma is not much of a camper with a 6 week old.
Time for a family swim! Hudson and I didn't get in but it sure was nice being down by the pool for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment