Friday, August 30, 2013

Celebrating 2 Years!

Nathan and I have been married two years on August 5! I feel so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. Nathan took Hudson & I away to a cottage in the mountains. Let me tell you... It was absolutely gorgeous! 
 After a three hour drive Hudson appreciated some play time.
 This is the view from the cottage. Beautiful! Thank you so much Nathan for taking the time to do something so special for us!
                                                
 Look who is sitting up! (With lots of help) He loves it. I can't believe how big he is getting...
 Hudson also likes to hold toys now.
 How pretty is that water? My brave hubby carried our 18 pounder up and down the hiking trail to the water. I have to say that he's my hero because I was out of breath and I wasn't carrying anything!
A special dinner at a Bavarian restaurant to finish off a special getaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment