Saturday, September 7, 2013

Big Boy You

When a baby is born we tend to call them every cutesy name in the book instead of just saying their name, and if we do say their name we tend to add something to it like "Oh you little Hudson Pudson aren't you just the cutest wutest!" Or at least that is what happens at our house. 
 Hudson's name in our house is Big Boy You. He is beginning to know that as his name and he likes it!
 Hudson Wudson pouting... :(
 A little smirk with his tongue out
 The other day Hudson went to MOPs with me... and slept...
 Hudson went out to lunch... and fell asleep playing when we got home...
 And Hudson went to walmart.... and crashed and burned when we got home. Needless to say I've got one great kid!
(I took this picture because I love how he crosses his feet in his sleep:)
 Hudson and Daddy...This may be one of my favorite pictures :)
Big Boy You is ready for yet another outing and he did great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment